CALL FOR POSTERS
We invite participating researchers to submit their latest results that fall in the scope of D3A 1.0 in the form of a poster.
The poster session will be a perfect opportunity to showcase your latest results, preliminary findings and work in progress to a diverse crowd, including researchers in the academic, private and public sectors.
Submit your poster proposal via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/D3A2024/
Abstract submission deadline:
November 24, 2023
December 4, 2023
Final version deadline:
January 4, 2024
February 1-2, 2024
Deadlines refer to 23:59 (11:59pm) in the AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time zone.
Everyone is welcome to submit an abstract. We especially encourage PhD students, postdocs and young professionals to display their work during the poster session.
Please keep in mind that the D3A conference is a scientific event which will mostly cater to researchers. Nevertheless, we also welcome contributions from corporate, startups and public institutions that have a scientific purpose.
- To disseminate your work, research project or disruptive idea and get the chance to discuss it with peers, experts in the field and potential new collaborators.
- To sparkle new ideas, get feedback and build new collaborations.
- To highlight what your research group / department / organisation is up to and create interest among young talents.
- To engage and connect with a diverse crowd within the Digitalization, Data Science and AI fields, including academics, startups, corporate and public sector professionals and make new contacts.
Submit a 1-page document including:
- Abstract (max. 400 words, not incl. bibliographic references)
- 3 keywords
Please note! Registration to the submission platform is not a registration to the conference.